Dr. Cynthia M. Lopez graduated from the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, School of Medicine in the Philippines, in 1982. Soon after, she began a family practice residency at the U.S Naval Hospital in Subic Bay, Philippines, where she focused on obstetrics and gynecology. After her training she returned to her hometown, a small rural community where many of her friends and relatives still lived. Determined to give back to the place where she grew up, Dr. Cynthia set up a small clinic in her hometown and began to provide medical care for many of its inhabitants who normally could not afford it.
After three years she traveled to the United States and obtained a medical license after training at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, IL. While at Cook County she met Frank Lopez, another physician there, and whom she married. The couple moved to California and settled down in Fresno in 1993, with plans of starting a family. Within a few years they had five children, four rowdy boys and a girl. At the same time, they built a family health clinic together and began seeing people from all walks of life.
Dr. Cynthia discovered Cosmetic Medicine in 2007 when she sought a local plastic surgeon to help her look better for her 25th medical school reunion. She was 51 at that time and the undeniable signs of aging could not be hidden anymore. The recommendation for a face lift did not appeal to her. Many of her classmates who had face lifts looked a little odd and unnatural. The mid-face are is stretched out but the wrinkles around the eyes and mouth remained. After researching and attending numerous seminars on Cosmetic Medicine, she realized that one does not have to go through plastic surgery to look better.
Dr. Cynthia has trained with only the best in the field of Cosmetic Medicine within the United States and outside the United States so as to better equip her with the latest techniques, tools and technologies that could bring out the best physical beauty attainable by her patients without surgery.
Dr. Cynthia's expertise in improving even the worst acne scars is second to none. She is the go-to cosmetic surgeon for somebody who has gone all over the place and found no solution. In most cases, these patients have undergone light therapy, laser treatments, Fraxels, chemical peels, Blue peels, Vi-peels, surgical interventions, steroid injections, creams and products. After spending lots of time and money for these treatments, the scars are still there and in some cases, even worse. Dr. Cynthia is an acne scar miracle worker and you will know why when you see the before and after results of her own patients.
Everyone and everything in the universe has a natural beauty potential. By adhering to the principles of the "Divine Proportion", this natural beauty can be released from anything, even from the most un-appealing object. Dr. Cynthia was a painter in her college years. She was taught a long time ago that all beautiful faces and bodies, regardless of race, age, sex, and other variables conform to the Divine Proportion. Had she not been a doctor, she would have been a painter. Applying the same principles of the "Divine Proportion" to her own patients, she can release the hidden beauty that is inherent in everyone…hidden by sagging skin, wrinkles, deflated face, excess fat, etc.
Lately, she added body sculpting to her list of passions. She trained under world renowned experts in this field. Dr. Cynthia is the Valley's only Vaser 4D HiDef Lipo cosmetic surgeon. She trained under Dr. Alfredo Hoyos of Bogota, Colombia — the world's most sought after trainer of this revolutionary body contouring procedure.
While Dr. Cynthia has trained with many top lipo-sculptors and tummy tuck experts, her training with Dr. Hoyos catapulted her skills to the highest level. Dr. Cynthia is now able to provide results beyond that of standard liposuction. Men and women who want to achieve the athletic definition they've always dreamed of in a way that is natural, safe and physically coveted is now available in our Rejuvimed facility.
* TRAINING, PRECEPTORSHIPS & CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION:
• Aesthetic Eyelid and Facial Rejuvenation Course Aug 1-2, 2014, Jules Stein Institute, UCLA, Los Angeles,
• Scientific Workshops at the Aesthetic Show Jul 11-12, 2014, Las Vegas, NV
• Understanding the Diversity of HA Fillers: An Innovative Approach to Maximizing Facial Beauty 6/28/2014,
• Advanced Neuromodulator and Dermal Filler Techniques Course Feb 15-16, 2014, San Francisco, CA
• KCCS International Epicantho-Blepharoplasty Workshop and Hands-On Course, South Korea, 7/27 - 28, 2013
• Bone Marrow Aspirate Harvest Technique - An Application Workshop, Long Beach, CA 6/29/2013
• Comprehensive Training Seminar Utilizing Cynosure Laser Aesthetic Workstations, Newport Beach, CA 6/8/2013
• In-Office Hands-On Training On The Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma and Stem Cells for Facial Rejuvenation, Fresno, CA 10/15/2012
• The Art of Body Sculpting in VASER Tummy Tuck Course and Related Applications, Alfredo Hoyos, M.D., 9/28/2012, 9/29/2012, 9/30/2012
• Liposuction, Fat Grafting and Abdominoplasty Under Local Anesthesia, Marco Pelosi II, M.D. , 8/10 /2012 - 08/11/2012
• One-On-One Advanced ProLipo Plus Training , Marc J. Salzman, M.D 9/05/2015
• Advanced ProLipo Plus Preceptorship, Greenbrae, CA, Robert Aycock, M.D 3/2/2012
• Vaser Advanced Technology Workshop/Integrating Fat Transfer Fort Lauderdale, FL 2/25/2012
• Cellulite Revisited: An Anatomical and Clinical Study, CME Medscape 2/21/12
• Rejuvenation of the Lower Face, CME Medscape 2/10/12
• Rejuvenation of the Upper Face, CME Medscape 2/10/12
• Minimally Invasive Facial Rejuvenation: A Case-Based Discussion, CME Medscape 12/19/11
• Sciton Summit: Users' Meeting, San Francisco, CA November 12-13, 2011
• Unsafe Injection Practices: Outbreaks, Incidents, and Root Causes, CME Medscape 8/26/11
• Practical CME on Liposuction (One-on-One) with Gregory Zengo, M.D., Fresno, CA August 18, 2011
• Liposuction Didactic Training, Practical CME, perfect score of 100% on test, August 12, 2011
• Liposuction Observer Training, Jane Chung, M.D. Sunnyvale, CA, July 18, 2011
• Rosacea Management -- Tailoring Therapy to Address Patient Needs: An Expert Interview With Joseph F. Fowler, Jr., MD CME Medscape 7/1/11
• Liposuction Preceptorship (One-on-One) with Roger Hogue, M.D., Maple Grove, MN, June 21, 22 and 23, 2011
• Liposuction Observer Training, Vivek Bansal, M.D., Danville, CA, June 2, 2011
• Practical Approaches to Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology in Skin of Color Patients CME Medscape 5/14/11
• Understanding and Addressing the Pathophysiology of Inflammation in Rosacea CME Medscape 4/10/11
• Scientific Strategies for Combining Botulinum Neurotoxins With Soft-Tissue Fillers, CME Medscape 4/10/11
• The Science of Dermal Fillers, CME Medscape 4/10/11
• Neurotoxins: Advances in Clinical Applications, CME Medscape 4/10/11
• Containing the Superbug, CME Medscape 3/29/11
• Comprehensive Practical Laser and Light Source Training – Medical Laser Dynamics: Culver City, CA, 12/12/2009 – 12/13/2009
• Incorporating the Beaut"phi"cation Approach with Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers to Enhance Facial Beauty: University of South Florida 12/3/2009
• Sciton Summit – West '09 Regional User's Meeting Las Vegas, NV 11/21/2009 – 11/22/2009
• Beautiful Solutions: Aesthetic Technologies and Beyond with Syneron Technologies – Fresno, CA, John Shieh, M.D. 11/5/2009
• Advanced Laser Resurfacing - Greenbrae, CA, Robert Aycock, M.D. – 8/15/2009
• Sciton Summit – Midwest '09 Regional User's Meeting – Chicago, IL, 7/11/2009 – 7/12/2009
• Broadband Light and SkinTyte – Patrick Bitter, Jr. M.D. – Los Gatos, CA – 3/27/2009
• Sciton International Seminar – San Francisco, CA, 3/9/2009
• Certificate of Proficiency for the Sciton Profile Aesthetic System: Fresno, CA 1/21/2009
• FotoFacial BBL Advanced Certification Workshop – Beverly Hills, CA, Patrick Bitter Jr. M.D. and Stephen Mulholland, M.D. – 1/17/2009
• Syneron's Elōs™ Technology – Fresno, CA, Tess Mauricio, M.D., 11/13/2008
• Cutera's Aesthetic Technology – Fresno, CA, 10/30/2008
• The Art of Microdermabrasion by the Bella Products Inc. – 09/21/2008
• Attaining Ageless Beauty: Advanced Approaches to Semi-Permanent Fillers: Sacramento, CA 5/22/2008
• Get to the Point: Basic and Advanced Needle-Based Workshop – Las Vegas, NV, Stephen Mulholland, M.D. 3/30/2008
• Comprehensive Training Workshop Utilizing the Cynosure Laser Systems (Smartlipo Laser Body Sculpting Workstation, Affirm Antiaging Workstation, Apogee Elite) – Las Vegas, NV, Stephen Mulholland, M.D. 3/28/2008 – 3/30/2008
• Radiesse Dermal Filler Injection Training– Fresno, CA, 10/22/2007
• Comprehensive Hands-On Training Using Cynosure's Apogee Elite Laser System – Fresno, CA 8/28/2007
• Comprehensive Training Workshop Utilizing Cynosure Laser Systems – Fresno, CA 6/9/2007